Digital Marketing Skills Courses
Training Vision Institute offers Digital Marketing Skills Courses for Self Employed Persons. Navigate your way to your target market, dominate the digital landscape, and build traffic for your own business through these courses curated for the Self Employed Persons (SEPs).
Who is this course for?
Anyone who is keen to develop their digital marketing skill for their own business or to flourish their own careers
What will I learn?
This course will provide you with social media marketing knowledge, effective communication and negotiation skills with clients, marketing content strategy and improving the customer experience
Career in digital marketing, social media management, e-commerce management, customer servicxe
Why acquiring digital marketing skills can be important for your career?
1. Digital Marketing skills are transferrable -The beauty of digital marketing is in its flexibility. You can use these skills in any industry that you choose. Most businesses require an integrated approach when it comes to their structure. Having digital marketing skills can help you become an indispensable part of the organisation.
2. Going online is the only way to go - The pandemic has changed the way we do business. Advertising, marketing, and salespeople need to push beyond their limits and master digital marketing to be able to adapt.
3. Become future-proof - Rapid technology advancement is here. Having a skill or two in digitalisation can help you become more confident in facing the future and more adaptable to changes.
Enrolment is ongoing
Award of qualification
Upon completion of each module, a Statement of Attainment (SOA) will be awarded by SSG
Programme structure - 5 Modules
Module 1: Facilitate Effective Communication and Engagement at the Workplace
Promote effective communication and strengthen conflict resolution and negotiation skills to build rapport and relationship with colleagues, stakeholders and customers. Learn how to resolve conflicts through negotiation while taking diversity issues into consideration.
Module 2: Lead Team
Facilitate implementation of organization strategies, learn how to promote compliance with corporate governance requirements and provide direction guidance to team leaders.
Module 3: NICF - Marketing Content Strategy (Blended)
Understand content-related regulations in the market, branding guidelines of the organization, key customer segments and their content preferences and content monetisation strategies.
Module 4: Innovate the Customer Experience (Blended)
Identify the elements that forms customer expectations from the service industry and providing the desired customer experience that is line with the organization’s vision, mission and values.
Module 5: NETSF - Social Media Marketing
Evaluate potential and suitability of social media marketing opportunities, seek new ways of utilizing social media channels, and monitor outcome of social media marketing.
Fees and subsidies
SEP Enhanced Training Allowance: S$10.00 / hour*
Course commence between 1 May - 31 December 2020
See more at: https://e2i.com.sg/individuals/ntuc-training-fund Employment and Employability Institute, e2i
Note: Modules shown can be done modularly or all.
Prices are inclusive of GST
* Subsidies are dependent on the criteria set by SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG) and NTUC
– All Singaporean aged 25 and above can use their $500 SkillsFuture Credit from the government to pay for a wide range of approved
skills-related courses. Visit the SkillsFuture Credit website (www.skillsfuture.sg/credit) to choose from the courses available on the
Training Exchange course directory
Complete the form below to talk to one of our consultants