7 times a year
Next session starts
7 times a year
YOU’LL WALK AWAY WITH:
Future-proofed skills in digital marketing to perform as a digital marketing manager or digital marketing executive.
You will be well-rounded in skills that are increasingly relevant and in demand in all job sectors.
Skills in data analytics, with an ability to to deep dive and make data driven decisions that affect marketing campaigns.
Perform effective integrated digital marketing campaigns, and growth marketing strategies
Attain 3 qualifications &
2 certifications, in addition to an internationally recognized diploma
Course Duration: 9 months
ONLINE - ANYTIME
Course Duration: 9 months
Attain 3 qualifications & 2 certifications, in addition to an internationally recognized diploma
Finish in 9 months, and at your own pace. You decide when you want to continue all 3 modules, or pause in between at any time.
Enrol now for any Lesson Days at your convenience!
Course Outline (9 Modules)
Module 1: NICF - Basic Digital Marketing (SF)
6. Monitor overall sales performance against the tools selected for the marketing mix.
Module 2: NICF - Customer Experience Management (SF)
Upon completion of this module, the learner will be able to analyse implications of customer profiles, requirements and buying patterns on an organisation’s marketing strategy, and propose customer engagement initiatives.
1. Analyse implications of consumer behaviour on marketing strategy by analysing consumer behaviour, using customer data analytics and knowledge of applied behaviour analysis.
2. Understand the importance of customer segmentation and be able to deploy customer segment analysis tools to better understand customers’ make-up, requirements and buying patterns of different segments.
3. Analyse customer buying patterns and influencers to develop customer engagement initiatives based on insights of how purchasing decisions are made.
4. Manage customer experience by using components of desired customer experience to manage customer experiences at various touchpoints along the customer journey.
5. Communicate effectively with customers by using principles of effective customer communications to oversee and manage the communications
6. Measure Customer Experience and Engagement Satisfaction through the use of appropriate indicators and methods to track and measure these metrics.
Module 3: RETSF - Search Engine Marketing
Module 4: RETSF - Social Media Marketing
Module 5: NICF - Marketing Content Strategy
Module 6: RETSF - Search Engine Optimisation
Module 7: NICF - Advanced Digital Marketing (SF)
Module 8: RETSF - Applied Data Analytics
Module 9: RETSF - Marketing Campaign Mangement
To view the full brochure, click to download:
Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents aged 25 and above may use their SkillsFuture credit (up to $500) to offset the remaining course fees after subsidy.
* All prices are inclusive of 7% GST.
** SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG) subsidy is based on learner's eligibility, fulfilling SSG required attendance hours, deemed competent by SSG via
criteria such as the passing of assessments and final approval subject to SSG.
- Training Vision Institute reserves the right to bill the learner full course fee in any event that their SSG subsidy for the course is not approved by SSG.
- A non-refundable administration fee will be applied.
Training Vision Institute is pleased to offer the Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing and Campaign Strategy, in collaboration with Digital Marketing Institute (DMI), a global leader in digital marketing courses. This unique partnership offers students highly industry-relevant digital marketing skillsets that are immediately transferable to the workplace.
Globally recognized certification
Digital Training Excellence for over 12 years
Upon enrolling in our Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing and Campaign Strategy, you are entitled to free DMI Membership which gives you access to:
Exclusive Short Courses
Webinars & Podcasts
Discounts on DMI Products
Templates & Toolkits
Valuable Insights from Experts
Latest Digital Trends
A membership network of digital experts, thousands of alumni around the globe, and prospective opportunities to tap.
DMI Members work for companies like:
• 2 GCE 'A' Level passes (must be in English) OR
• WSQ Diploma in Service Leadership or Polytechnic Diploma or Equivalent OR
• Mature Candidates > 30 years old with 8 years people/business management working experience OR
• Candidates with other qualifications will be assessed in a case-by-case basis
• Completion of Year 12 OR
• Completion of less than Year 12 will be considered if it is an official completion of High School in country of origin OR
• IB Diploma OR
• Pre-University OR
• Other private or foreign qualifications will be assessed on a case-by-case basis
For Both Local and International Students
• WPL Level 6 (Average of Reading, Listening, Speaking and Writing Scores) OR
• IELTS 5.5 OR equivalent (applicable for international students) OR
• Successfully passed TVI English Admission Test
Assessment Mode & Course
• Written Assessments (WA)
• Case Studies (CS)
Students are to demonstrate competency in the assessments and achieve at least 75% attendance.
Certification to be Received
• Statement of Attainment (SOA) by Singapore Workforce Skills Qualifications (WSQ)
• Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing and Campaign Strategy by Training Vision Institute, endorsed by DMI.