Who is this Course For?
• Marketing Executives
• Marketing Directors
• Business Owners
• Professional who want to gain comprehensive understanding of digital marketing and campaign strategy
Marketing Trends and Statistics (In Response to COVID-19)
• Many businesses are converting their business model into an online offering
• Marketing efforts have shifted to Webinars, Organic Content, Social Media, SEO and eCommerce
• 49% of businesses have increased their digital marketing spend
• 28% have increased their digital marketing spend by more than 90%
What will I learn in this Course?
The Diploma covers the following:
• Basic Digital Marketing
• Customer Experience Management
• Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
• Social Media Marketing
• Marketing Content Strategy
• Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
• Advanced Digital Marketing
• Applied Data Analytics
• Marketing Campaign Management
The Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing and Campaign Strategy is offered in collaboration with
Digital Marketing Institute (DMI), a global leader in digital marketing courses. This unique partnership offers students highly industry-relevant digital marketing skillsets that are immediately transferable to the workplace.
• Globally recognized certification
• Digital Training Excellence for over 12 years
Upon enrolling in our Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing and Campaign Strategy, you are entitled to free DMI Membership which gives you access to:
• Premium Articles
• Exclusive Short Courses
• Webinars & Podcasts
• Discounts on DMI Products
• Exclusive Interviews
• Templates & Toolkits
• Valuable Insights from Experts
• Latest Digital Trends
• And more
A membership network of digital experts, thousands of alumni around the globe, and prospective opportunities to tap.
DMI Members work for companies like:
Partnership with DMI
Certification to be Received
· Statement of Attainment (SOA) by Singapore Workforce Skills Qualifications (WSQ)
· Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing and Campaign Strategy by Training Vision Institute, endorsed by DMI.
Subsidised Course Fees
• Singapore Citizen (SC)/ Permanent Resident (PR) aged < 40 may receive up to 50% subsidy
• SC/ PR aged 40 and above may receive up to 90% subsidy
In addition, SC and PR aged 25 and above may use their SkillsFuture credit (up to $500) to offset the remaining course fees after subsidy.
* SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG) subsidy is based on learner's eligibility, fulfilling SSG required attendance hours, deemed competent by SSG via criteria such as the passing of assessments and final approval subject to SSG.
Download to view the Course Fee Information:
• Increased individual attention
• Increased Participation
• Better communication between Instructor and Students.