Advanced Diploma in Service Management
Flexible Online Learning
$12,659.50 $2036.90 (Up to 90% SSG Subsidy)
Next Enrolment 19th May 2021
A multi-disciplinary approach to achieving an Advanced Diploma in Service Management. By focusing on developing core competencies in leadership, planning & processes, and people management, the programme aims to equip its learners with skills that prepare them for a supervisory and managerial role in the service industry.
PROGRAMME LEARNING OUTCOMES & CONTENT
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
You want your talents to be customer-focused, nimble in finding innovative ways to provide quality service and be empowered to always give their best. This advanced diploma will give students the knowledge and skills to excel in today’s dynamic service industry.
WHO IS IT FOR?
THIS SERVICE MANAGEMENT COURSE IS AIMED AT:
Legal staff and administrative members who aim to improve their knowledge on the various facets of Singapore’s legal system.
Professionals who want to switch careers and try the exciting world of law.
Paralegal, legal administrative staff or those who are working in legal field.
WHAT WILL YOU ATTAIN?
YOU WILL WALK AWAY WITH:
Outstanding students will get a possible 6-week internship with RHT Law, one of Singapore's leading legal firms
Get certified within 8 months
Diploma in Paralegal Studies is to be awarded by Training Vision Institute
Course Duration: 8 months
Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents aged 25 and above may use their SkillsFuture credit (up to $500) to offset the remaining course fees after subsidy.
* All prices are inclusive of 7% GST.
** SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG) subsidy is based on learner's eligibility, fulfilling SSG required attendance hours, deemed competent by SSG via
criteria such as the passing of assessments and final approval subject to SSG.
- Training Vision Institute reserves the right to bill the learner full course fee in any event that their SSG subsidy for the course is not approved by SSG.
- A non-refundable administration fee will be applied.
To view the Course Fees by modules:
• Matured candidates who are at least 30 years of age with 8 years of full-time work experience, OR
• Candidates with other qualifications will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
• GCE ‘O’ Level Language with a minimum grade of C6, OR
• WPL Level 6 (Average of Reading, Listening, Speaking & Writing Scores), OR
• IELTS 6.0 or equivalent (applicable for International students), OR
•Successfully pass TVI English Admission Test
ASSESSMENT MODE & COURSE COMPLETION CRITERIA
CERTIFICATION TO BE RECEIVED
• Standardized TVI Level 1 entry for Year 1/ Diploma type programs