Social Media Marketing
Flexible Online Learning
Next Enrolment 16th February 2021
$1,712.00 $272.00 (Up to 90% SSG Subsidy)
Fast-track your social media marketing skills and get job-ready competencies. Evaluate potential and suitability of social media marketing opportunities, seek new ways of utilizing social media channels, and monitor outcome of social media marketing. This cutting-edge, interactive short course is delivered 100% online.
Programme Learning Outcomes & Content
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
Upon completion of this programme, learners will be able to:
• Key elements of an organizational social media plan
• Privacy legislation and confidentiality
• Copyright and intellectual property considerations
• Characteristics of customer behavior in relation to social media use
• Tools for social media scheduling
• Values of building a community of advocates on a social media platform
• Considerations of consumer reviews and user-generated content
WHO IS IT FOR?
THIS SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING COURSE IS AIMED AT:
Those in advertising and marketing world
Sales and Marketing Executives
WHAT WILL YOU ATTAIN?
YOU WILL WALK
Develop plans for social marketing campaign
Evaluate potential and suitability of social media
Monitor outcome of social media marketing to review effectiveness
Determine the feasibility of using different types of social media platforms
Statement of Attainment (SOA) will be awarded by SSG
Evaluate usage of social media and its potential impact on the organization
Establish social media marketing objectives
Course Duration: 40 hours
(29 hours Classroom + 1 hour Assessment + 10 hours E-learning)
Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents aged 25 and above may use their SkillsFuture credits (up to $500) to offset the remaining course fees after subsidy.
* All prices are inclusive of 7% GST.
** SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG) subsidy is based on learner's eligibility, fulfilling SSG required attendance hours, deemed competent by SSG via
criteria such as the passing of assessments and final approval subject to SSG.
- Training Vision Institute reserves the right to bill the learner full course fee in any event that their SSG subsidy for the course is not approved by SSG.
- A non-refundable administration fee will be applied.