Applied Data Analytics
Flexible Online Learning
Next Enrolment 20th February 2021
$1,284.00 $284.00 (Up to 90% SSG Subsidy)
Fast-track your Data and Analytics skills with this online short course. Learn Data Analytics, Reporting, Data Management, and Security best practices. Data is vital in measuring the success of your campaigns. Execute data analytics metrics and measurement efforts and perform deep dive analysis to understand customer activities and behaviours across all digital platform.
Programme Learning Outcomes & Content
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
Upon completion of this programme, learners will be able to:
• Organization’s web analytics strategy
• Organization’s overall data analytics metrics and measurement strategy
• Organization’s product and services
• Types of business problems, questions or hypotheses
• Data analytics tools and technology
• Current and emerging data analytics tools and technology trends
• Different forms of analytics available such as consumer segmentation, predictive modelling, contextual targeting,
churn analysis, revenue growth and cost optimization
• Criteria for evaluating the effectiveness of data analytics tools and technology
• Customer activities and behaviours across all digital platforms
WHO IS IT FOR?
THIS APPLIED DATA ANALYTICS COURSE IS AIMED AT:
Those in advertising and marketing world
Sales and Marketing Executives
Freelancers and PMETS are represented
WHAT WILL YOU ATTAIN?
YOU WILL WALK
Perform data analytics metrics and measurement efforts
Perform deep dive analysis to understand customer activities and behaviours across all digital platforms
Conduct analytics activities such as predictive modelling, contextual targeting, churn analysis, revenue growth and cost optimization
Report on effectiveness of data-driven analytics tools and technologies deployed
Statement of Attainment (SOA) will be awarded by SSG
Execute on budgeted investments in data analytics tools, technology and resources
Course Duration: 40 hours
(25 hours Facilitated Learning + 11.5 hours E-Learning + 2.5 hours Practicum + 1 hour Assessment)
Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents aged 25 and above may use their SkillsFuture credits (up to $500) to offset the remaining course fees after subsidy.
* All prices are inclusive of 7% GST.
** SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG) subsidy is based on learner's eligibility, fulfilling SSG required attendance hours, deemed competent by SSG via
criteria such as the passing of assessments and final approval subject to SSG.
- Training Vision Institute reserves the right to bill the learner full course fee in any event that their SSG subsidy for the course is not approved by SSG.
- A non-refundable administration fee will be applied.