Are You Smart Nation Ready?
Who is this course for?
Anyone who wants to upgrade their digital knowledge to succeed in today’s digital workforce. Pick up the relevant skills for basic web browsing and learn how to stay safe online.
What will I learn?
Three hands-on modules will equip you with new skills for the future. Coaching includes basic Internet and email skills, how to stay employable in a changing market, identifying your strengths to reach your goals, and a lot more
Why it appeals to employers?
In this digital age, companies look to professionals who are "Smart Nation-ready". With this course, you will get a good grasp on the basics such as understanding online communications and communities, and more – including online security and organisation tools to manage your own time and resources
Administrative, operations, all businesses
A smart nation starts with smart nation ready citizens and employees! Get ready with our suite of 3 hands-on modules that will equip you with fresh new skills for the future!
Enrolment is ongoing
Basic English proficiency (WPL3 and above)
Award of qualification
A Statement of Attainment will be awarded by the Singapore Workforce Skills Qualifications (WSQ)
Method of assessment
Programme structure - 3 Modules
Module 1: Adapt to Change
Learn core skills for staying employable and competitive in the global marketplace. Topics include:
• Identifying the expectations, adjustment and competencies required for current and new job roles
• Determining gaps in your own competencies required for current and development needs
• Finding learning opportunities that match your personal learning style
• Measuring your performance improvement following training and development
• Learning from and coaching others from one job situation to another
Module 2: Develop Personal Effectiveness
Leverage your strengths and overcome your weakness to achieve personal and team goals. Topics include:
• Evaluating your personal strengths, weakness and stressors that may affect your personal effectiveness
• Tools, techniques and strategies to manage your time and resources, and help you achieve work-life balance
• Financial products and planning to secure your financial stability
Module 3: Online Essentials
Developed with experts and practising computer professionals, this module teaches all the relevant skills for basic web browsing and online security. Assessment includes an online exam to help improve your learning. Topics include:
• Using the Internet browser
• Searching effectively for online information
• Evaluating online content for accuracy and authenticity
• Understanding online communities, communications and email
• Sending and receiving emails, and managing your account
• Using calendars
Mode of delivery
Lesson in classroom
Fees and subsidies
Subsidy is subject to student’s eligibility, pending final notification from SkillsFuture Singapore
Students receiving subsidy are responsible to fulfil attendance and examination requirements
TVI reserves the right to bill the student the full course fee should student fail to be eligible for subsidy
$10 non-refundable admin fee may be applicable
All prices include 7% GST
Eligible to use SkillsFuture credits to offset course fees