Maximise Your Work Productivity
In today’s fast-paced workplace, information has gone digital and employees are expected to create and share digital files using relevant software.
Take your employability and productivity to the next level by building your proficiency in Word Processing, Spreadsheets and Presentation through this ICDL programme. Upon completion of the course, learners will receive a globally recognised certificate and a Statement of Attainment recognised under the Singapore Workforce Skills Qualifications (WSQ) System.
Who is this course for?
Anyone who wants to improve their skills and performance using essential office tools and software such as Microsoft Word and Excel in today’s tech-driven workplace.
What will I learn?
Why it appeals to employers?
You’ll gain practical skills using Microsoft software for word processing (Word), spreadsheets (Excel) and presentations (Powerpoint). Upon completion you’ll receive an ICDL certificate, the international standard in digital skills certification, plus a Statement of Attainment recognised under the Singapore Workforce Skills Qualifications (WSQ) system.
In today’s increasingly digitalised workplace, employers are looking for candidates who can improve business productivity using the latest office software.
Sales and marketing, administrative, operations, all businesses
Enrollment is ongoing
Intermediate English proficiency (WPL4 and above) is required as classes will be conducted in English.
Method of assessment
Programme structure - 3 Modules
Module 1: Word Processing Functions (24 hours)
Gain practical skills to operate word processing software, including:
• Create and edit a Word document
• Learn formatting options
• Insert tables, images and drawn objects
• Save document in different file formats
• Check and correct document
• Share and distribute document online
Module 2: Spreadsheet Functions (24 hours)
Gain practical skills to create spreadsheets for business operations using Excel software, including:
• Create an Excel spreadsheet and enter data into cells
• Select, sort and copy, move and delete data
• Edit rows and columns
• Manage worksheets within a spreadsheet
• Create formulas using standard spreadsheet functions
• Format numbers, text, and charts
Module 3: Presentation Functions (24 hours)
Gain practical skills to develop engaging presentations using Powerpoint software, including:
• Select from pre-set slide layouts and designs
• Enter, edit, and format text
• Recognise good practice in applying unique titles to slides
• Create and format charts
• Insert and edit pictures and graphical objects
• Apply animation and transition effects
Mode of delivery
Lesson in classroom
Fees and subsidies
Subsidy is subject to student’s eligibility, pending final notification from SkillsFuture Singapore
Students receiving subsidy are responsible to fulfil attendance and examination requirements
TVI reserves the right to bill the student the full course fee should student fail to be eligible for subsidy
$10 non-refundable admin fee may be applicable
All prices include 7% GST
Eligible to use SkillsFuture credits to offset course fees